Having trouble with airtable database

I’ve created an app named STUDYWITHME. As that’s an education app, I added airtable/spreadsheet to 4 screens in total.
But I am facing the same problem in every screens.
In every screens it keeps loading and doesn’t fetch any data.
I checked the API KEY, Base ID, Table Name and column names too.
But still the problem is happening.

Here are the blocks:

And to download the PDFs:

Can someone help me?

Here is the aia file:
Studywithme.aia.zip (264.5 KB)

Please someone help me.

If you want help why not just post your blocks?

And everyone is urgent, you have to learn to be patient.

2 Likes

Sorry, I just got so tensed.

Did You Read ?

I just read this. But still some problem is happening. Are there any problems in blocks?

Do you by any chance have a empty row or empty cells in airtable spreadsheet? Cause if this is the case you won’t get any data to your app

2 Likes

2 Likes

No, I have added some data. Also checked the column names in block, they are same.
This is not giving me any error or something like that, just loading. I waited long but got nothing.

Sorry but I can’t understand. I am feeling bad but can you describe something please

Post a screenshot of your airtable spreadsheet

2 Likes

Empty Cells , quoted above by @dora_paz

2 Likes

Delete row 3 - is empty

2 Likes

I deleted the row but still this is loading. I know I am giving you trouble but I have no choice.

Are there any problem in blocks?

Change table’s name to Table 1

1 Like

And now it will work So check in every screen that you have that table name is correct and also I noticed for example in screen CompetitiveExamVideos spreadsheet2 is not configured

1 Like

@dora_paz You’re literally god to me. It worked after changing the table name. Thanks a lot. I just can’t express myself, how grateful I am to you. Thanks. It worked

1 Like

You are welcome , I believe you have to ckeck this way all your tables names

1 Like

I haven’t yet created the base for it. So, I didn’t configured.

1 Like