Give me an idea for a free extension

Um no I cannot because that would be illegal and I of all people on this community are known to not STEAL from people. You of all people should know this, because you are an extension developer too and Iโ€™m sure you would not be happy if your work was stolen when people were supposed to buy it.

5 Likes

A idea could be an extension for use tensforflow models.

but it iss paid jaja. the owner of this topic want to make a free extension :smiley:

1. Animated Line Chart
  2. bottom navigation bar

Hey @DevYB
I have a best idea for you and its like an challenge because nobody as done this in community extension Developer are working to make this possible. I appreciate you also just give a look on it

See this topic :point_down::point_down:

My suggestion is create extension regarding MySql instead of deephost. It may be help lot of people.

I think MySql extension already exists (I am not talking about deep host extension )

make ftp extension , because :kodular:kodular ftp extension not working properly with all hosting

Extension to translate the application with multiple screens, to multiple languages.

I know that there are already some ways to do this without extension. But a specific extension for that would be nice.

3 Likes

please u can share how to do it without extension

By request, I can think of several.

But something that would be very useful is an extension to be able to use the new cloud firestore databases

1 Like

Already an extension for this, but the developer seems to not answer support requests :grinning:

1. Extension to send whatsapp to group whatsapp (text, image, audio,video, file etc)

2. Extension to send notification (one signal) to spesific user.

2 Likes

Their is already extension for this

Hi @Earn_Money_online r u sure? show me.
Extension whatapp group or one signal to spesific user. Thx

Search on google i was found this on google

Its no option to send to GROUP, its only to send message to user.

1 Like

Why u edit yiur post. I was qoute

this is not answer I need.

I want an explanation of this.