Google partnership, new commissions, and upcoming roadmap

If there was a bit detailed explaination about how it works. How will our accounts get affected etc. It would be great.

Please check out the documentation linked in the first post (docs.kodular.io/support/adm)

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I have 2 questions about the new update:

-If my app is designed for children and if I use kodular’s ad blocks, will the ads be suitable for kids automaticly or there will be an option like “this app is for children”??

-You know the issue about google play family certified ads sdks, will it be problem any more?

2 Likes

What abbout Starapp Sdk ?
I Couldn’t publish my educational app for under 13 kids.

Good to here about Google Ad Manager .

I think you have an Google Certified Publishing Partner Certificate and tag.

It will more benificial now for Koders, and i believe that we will see less commision then older version

we need to create a google ads manager account for showing kodular ads .

I have a question .
If i want to show startapp ads in my app i need googles ads manager ?

1 Like

At the moment, all monetisation components except the newly introduced ones work as they did before the update

4 Likes

Apologies, I meant to specify “monetisation” components and the process to use them in your app.
We haven’t released bug fixes as of yet

2 Likes

what about if we face invalid activity how we be able to control that if we dont have control our own ads.
And what about if we have ads limits in our admob account

And also there is no native ads in google ads manager

Can I create a new Gmail account to sign up for Google Ad Manager? The thing is, I don’t use Gmail inbox for my Kodular account.

You do not need a Gmail account to sign up to Google Ad Manager. Please use the same email address you use to access Kodular

2 Likes

Your apps will qualify for family certification if you use our new monetisation components

6 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Thanks a lot .Now we will rise again

1 Like

@Vishwas I was invited and approved for Google Ads Manager. Implemented the blocks correctly but the Banner ad1 doesn’t show up even for the test ads both in companion and downloaded. Will it only show when the app was published with Banner ad1 in it?

Please open a new topic in #kreatorcamp:ad-manager with a screenshot of any relevant blocks, the Ad Manager component as seen in the designer, and the error message.
Thanks

2 Likes

so my earning show google ads manager or kodular ya only kodular