Guys I'm having problem with companion is not working at all!

Here’s an update on this thread that this problem started occuring in Firefox only, in Chrome progress is shown but later problem wasn’t solved i.e stucked at 20%

1 Like

Any update?

1 Like

We can still export the APK though, so it’s still workable :). I just started a new project a few days ago, so i’m hoping this will be resolved soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

plz help me

2 Likes

Here too…same thing…
I just have to do something else and…
take the opportunity to study something else …

1 Like

me too
tonight don’t work

1 Like

the problem don’t solved
why???

You must be patient as you must understand that managing such a builder with thousands of users takes time, they are doing the best from their side. It may take time (maybe) but, I believe that fix will help you. Again, pls try to understand the hardwork they do, to manage such a great builder,

Regards

3 Likes

it will, be patient

1 Like

Use with USB it’s working fine

1 Like

I think its also under maintenance. I tried multiple times via usb.

Me too, restart the router, it still does not work. From China

hi,
one more time, Kodular Rendezvous Server and compagnon on my phone are not working for me. is it the same for some one ?

thank you

exactly the same for me …and always now at 8h34 thursday, in the morning. french time

same here friend

But my cam. Work fine with USB this error show yesterday but now working fine

Same here.

is it okay now?

Same here.

Opera,Firefox,Microsoft edge,Chrome … All browser i check it still error comes in companion

and also USB COMPANION NOT WORKING IN above browsers plz check it and clear fast that.

Image of microsoft edge browser