Hi there 😊 help me, Firebase

Well
I’m trying to add a firebase Database for updating the app in the future
The problem is the doesn’t compare between the current version and the online version .the app finds his version is older so that at every time I open the app notice that there is a new version and that’s not true
Could you help me

blocks (2)

We can’t help you with the detail you provided. Show your Firebase blocks so we can help you.

2 Likes

new update
the value coming from database is null how to solve this

Problem is in your “when firebase got value” block
Sometimes “get tag” block from parent block when “firebase got value” did not work
Jut try another method
Store version name as value in a tag with any name like “update”
Now when firebase got value then add that value in a variable with any name like “update”
Then compare value in that variable with the version name of app that is already stored in app
It will work fine
Let me know if still cause any problem :sunglasses:
Just try :wink:

2 Likes

The problem is in your Got Value event. You have stored version name as a tag instead of tag value and you are calling version name as a value when the version name is stored as a tag.

1 Like

Try troubleshooting. Show an alert that says what the firebase tag value is and what the current version is with Notifier’s Show Alert and the join block

1 Like

thank you all for your help
the solution for my problem thats the app was missing to bucket project which comes from firebase
when i put it in the app
everything runs very well
thank you all brothers

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.