How to create app like this

I’m already trying it with list view and airtable, i will let you know when it done.

BTW I’m not new here :wink:

Ok :blush:

1 Like

First thing is just take reference from deephost extension as a guide you can make more good list just copying is not a good deal

1 Like

Hi
I’m not copying his app, i just make my app ui like his app…BTW I’m copying his idea :wink::grin:

if you are not cleared about the kodular blocking then simply buy aia from anyone from kodular community, here no one will entertain you for such a whole app design… and above app like deep host is possible from kodular, use kodular dynamic components for that and design as your need.

Hello everyone,

I have tried something.
I have taken a list view image component to call list of drug categories from airtable spreadsheet and one list view to call respective drugs, when list view image element is selected.

Now i want to call information related to that drug when respective element is selected from list view.

I want to call information like as shown in below pictures…so which database is required to store such information in the database and which components are required to show it in the app?

This can be done by airtable, firebase, SQL, just find which suits you.

1 Like

I dont know which is suitable for me, what do u think which is suitable for data like as shown in above pictures…

It’s simple. If you need your content/medicine info to be dynamic(keep on changing) then use any online database like airtable or firebase else you can use offline database like TinyDB

For displaying info you can design a layout as per your wish and then arrange all the info in that layout by calling it from database

1 Like

It’s possible. You can create this by deephost custom design listview. If you Wanna pay someone to create this app just pm me.

1 Like

No. I will take efforts and do it myself…:smiley:

if you r beginner, then you simply use airtable spreadsheet, table like format helps you for proper distribution and controlling will be easy.

1 Like

I app like this will be difficult to get accepted by Google if you want to upload it there. They are very strict with Healthcare related apps that provide such info as you want.

1 Like

I recommend airtable

1 Like

This is a dictionary type educational app in which all information like name, formula, mechanism, uses about a specific medicine is shown.

There are number of this type of apps are available on play store, so i think they dont reject such apps.

But with airtable we can only get data from spreadsheet in list view. Am I right?

1 Like

para ello puedes utilizar visor de lista o visor de lista con imagenes con firebase se hace con un arbol de etiquetas y project buccket o con mysql tambien, almacenar las imagenes en cloudinary o imagen dinamica, hay muchas formas, lo sé hacer amigo, te ayudaria, pero ando trabajando en varios proyectos, esta muy interesante tu proyecto

1 Like

I have tried something and got stuck, have a look below :

Hey, hello
i made deephost like ui on kodular
here is apk file
Deephost apk.apk (4.8 MB)

Here is a aia file
Deephost like app.aia (17.2 KB)

Give solution mark if it is your solution

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.