How to load firebase picture by airtable

hello everyone … I started to make a quiz app with AIA file.
MSQ.aia.zip (100.3 KB)

I want to make some changes on it. I want to add pictures related to the questions. I want to show picture after user click “show picture” button as a custom notification.

I already have them designed and created block part. But I don’t know how to setup block part for load picture with the question …

Any one can help me…

See your airtable contain empty cell, if so you cannot retrieve values by means of any method

While user click show picture , use question number as the row number and get that cell value alone, simple

Thanks @Still-learning… I’m beginner to kodular so I don’t know how to do it…

See, i dont know how ou are moving to next questions… So i cannot suggest you deeper. But i can tell whenever user hits on next button just use number. i.e if he hits next add +1 to the previous value… if user hits on show picture and it has picture you can use spreadsheet get cell block

@Still-learning
MSQ.aia.zip (100.3 KB)

Can you check this aia file… :pray::pray: plz…

i am unable to convert it into aia because of zip

@Still-learning all you have to do to open file is to rename it from MSQ.aia.zip to MSQ.aia

2 Likes

Did you fill the empty cell of image column with certain text (like no picture)? if so i can suggest you faster…

@Still-learning An image should only be shown in certain question…

I understand but in remaining cells if you add the text NO or No Image then I can give back you the AIA with more reduced blocks

Okay @Still-learning I added…

Show your firebase storage rules, and give images link here

1 Like

Try this, more blocks are reduced… While clicking show picture, you need to wait for few sec…

WIMAS.aia (98.5 KB)

Test it and let me know

2 Likes

But keep in mind, if cells are empty then total block may not function properly or will function wrongly. So make sure you filled all the columns

1 Like

Thanks @Still-learning. I am very appreciate it. I will test it…

woow … it works very well. Thank you so much dear … :pray::pray::pray: I would like to thank you again for taking your valuable time and coming forward to solve this problem.

@Still-learning :pray::pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

@Still-learning Now block part is very clear and easy to understand…

1 Like

@Still-learning Even if the correct answer is given after editing, it will be shown as a wrong answer. Can you check it … Q1 Right Answer is 2, Q2 - 2, Q 3 - 3, Q4 - 4 Q5 - 4 Q6 - 4

Ok, let me check it wait…

Check up this…
WIMAS.aia (98.9 KB)

1 Like