How to Open Web Viewer through link from Airtable to ListView with Image and Text Component?

Can you pls show that with blocks?

Greetings ,
I do have this Query please help me
In air-table I have 2 columns , Title and link , when title from the list is clicked in a new screen it should open respective link .
please do reply , Thanking you in advance

What have you tried so far ? Show your blocks in order to get help.

If you search the same in community, you will find lot of solutions…

Here is the procedure to get value from airtable. Now you try to develop from here. Again if you struck you post your query with screenshots. Lear and Workout /try

Yes Mam,
i am a Newbie , I am not able to recognize where i made error.
It would be really grateful of you if u provide me an image of sample blocks for my requirements.
i am able to get on same screen but when I make it on another screen It goes blank .

Show us your blocks and maybe someone can find the error.

1 Like

I want like When the Respective title is selected from list its same link should get open in a webviewer in another screen

The problem I believe is that you try to open again Screen1, either create a new screen for example Screen2 or work with arrangements (virtual screens) or After picking hide List_View1 and set a label visible to true with text select list item as you do above

1 Like

Okay but is everything else okay coz i cant see even list names

Change order

No , it didnt work

Are you getting data from airtable ? Is airtable configured correctly ? Api key, Base Id, Table Name, Colums Names ?
Also note that if you have empty rows or cells in airtable then you won’t receive any data in your app

PM me , i will give you an easy and alternate way

yes I verified all the parameters they are correct

@Bhavesh_Oswal1

Airtable structure
Screenshot_6

App Response- screen2

Screen2 code

App Response- screen3

Screen3 code

Screenshot_7

No issue. If problem persists. pls check you airtable API, Base Id and also table name

Screenshot_8

3 Likes

Nice work .

1 Like

Do you want the web viewer to open same in the same screen?

2 Likes

Yes but offline

Webview can save data in offline and view same data every time

Thank you very much.