How to send "Notifications" using "Push Notification Component"

I’M NOT RECEIVING Notifications,

how to do this?

Then if there is a condition that Will alert only when the value in the text box is equal to in the database ?

when I add onesignal id in notifications component,it disappears.Help pls

1 Like

What is it?
https://community.kodular.io/t/how-to-ask-a-question/7942/7

If you want that when clicking on the notification opens a certain screen, in the option Launch Url put this:

appname://path/to/location

EXAMPLE

BabySleep://Screen2

8 Likes

I tried your method, unfortunately it does not work, what could be the error? Did everything as in the screenshot

I am unable to redirect user to screen2 according to your method.

This is not possible. Explanation: Open a certain screen by an external link

1 Like

i’ve followed all the steps (there is some changes but it’s easy to find alternative new options) and i successful doing it in less than 1Hour thank you so much

I face some problems. When I had one screen on my app push notifications work perfect. Now I have 4 screens in my app and I can’t receive push notifications. Also I can see my phone’s stamp on OneSignal but I can’t receive it why?
Thanks in advance.

Only works in screen 1 not other screen

How to save the notifications in a tiny database when the app is not running ?

The answer is within your question only…TinyDB

Use Tag Notification
Value to store -Creat an Empty List

When the notification is shown ,Call Valu to store block In the empty list

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Welcome @Nahir_Vila The official language of community is English and while posting link of videos make sure they are in English.

can i delete it? i have already used it.
deleting firebase will cause any issue?

I have tested the method and it only does work well if the app is in activate state or in background state.
The notification come always, but in not running state I had to open the app to view the notification.

It would be ideal if kodular solves this problem.

Can’t we use the Onesignal setting done once on multiple apps? I am noticing that after I used it for second app as - is (i.e. I did not do a fresh setup for it and just used from my previous app) , the notification for first app has stopped.