HTTP response was too large: 33747317. The limit is: 33554432

I am getting this “HTTP response was too large: 33747317. The limit is 33554432.” when I want to export the apk, what should i do?

Where are you getting this error? A screenshot will be helpful.

It looks for me that your apk size is to large.

i am getting when on the i export my apk, file on the browser

There is a limit of 20MB per app

is there anyway to check the size of the app before exporting?

Maybe it is now 32MB.
But I know only the same like you said (20mb) @pavi2410

I have tried deleting some content from the app but the size does not change when I export the apk it still says the size was too large “33747317”

The last 4 digits in the image say 6714.

Make a copy of your app and delete a lot of stuff. Mostly assets as they are the ones that take a lot of space. And try exporting it. That way you’ll see if the error is due to the app’s size

i delete like 5 files and it worked. However now i will have to pull the content from a cloud storage and i wanted to make the app fully offline. Anyway thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

offline!huh am i right! just make images size small (not that much)but i will help a lot if u do same process with each image

Where is the problem of decompiling the APK and reinserting the missing 5 files to make the app fully offline?

2 Likes

it will make app size bigger and it will be same problem then

No the problem is solved, but of course the APK gets a bit bigger - no problem at all.

1 Like

Please to me also :pensive::relieved::sob::cry::disappointed_relieved::pleading_face::pleading_face:

your question is unclear

Taifun

I am making naths app that TAKING only 6 musics only why???

sorry, your question is still unclear and it does not look like you read How to ask a question?
Taifun