I can not access my account

I can’t access my account after Kodular update. I already created an account with the same email, but there is no email for confirmation. Already checked the spam and trash and also has nothing. How should I proceed?

2 Likes

this might helps you,

I appreciate the help, but this topic did not help me, I was following him but nothing solved.

then you have to email kodular team.

Kodular team also not replying on mail. Before update everything was working perfect. If they can’t do anything then why they release update. Regretfully Diego also not helping with this issue.

I already did it 2 days ago and so far I have no solution and no email return.

First no point in mention Diego all the time, they are doing there best to solve this

FYI, I as Moderator, can’t log in either

I know that they are doing there best and appreciated. But they need to solve this issue ASAP because i need to release new updates. I have 180k plus users on my apps. Thank’s

Do one thing. In started I am also getting errors. try to open you kodular account using Google. may be it’s helpful for you. @MehtabSayys

And I request you please don’t mention & blame Diego for every prblm…

I’m not blaming Diego. He is doing his best for us and we are earning from our apps because of kodular. I created an account using gmail and it worked, I received the activation code. But the domain email where I had my apps “@ dr.com” I didn’t get any activation link.

B r o is a word we don’t like to see. You tried to circumvent that by using spaces in between. Don’t do that.

1 Like

Okay Peter

any resolution so far?

What’s the error… please Describe… @Alpha_Alpha

I can’t access my account after Kodular update. I already created an account with the same email, but there is no email for confirmation. Already checked the spam and trash and also has nothing.

Please have a look
@Alpha_Alpha

Where can I remove this “block”?

Better you can ask Diego about it or you have to wait may be other moderator will help you
@Alpha_Alpha

I’m still waiting for some answer.

This approach was confirmed by multiple users that it works

1 Like