My Kodular - my.kodular.io not loading - Bad Request

Since I had this issue as well I felt I needed to get to the bottom of this and in conversation with Kodular team I finally managed to login in to my account…

As Kodular team mentioned this couple of times to me (how many projects do you have) however, I was ignoring that this might be the cause (well I was wrong)

I went through a crucial and time consuming process by saving each project one by one on my PC and deleting it as well from creator, when there were 70 projects left in my account I was able to login but it was very, very, very slow

Eventually I deleted all the projects and guess what, I was able to login to my account in 1sec

Depending on internet, how many and how heavy your projects are you should for the moment have as few projects as possible

Kodular is working on a better solution for this…

17 Likes

*In theory*, this has been fixed. The error was related to the number of calls made per request, so we now split them in different requests.
If you go to my.kodular.io/projects, you will see projects load dynamically now.

For the ones that were facing issues: do you still get the “Bad Request (400)” error?

*In theory*...

I say in theory because it could not be tested with a real scenario. As no one of the team had it, we had to code a solution for a problem we could not see.
However, the results are positive so far. Since launched the update, the error reporting tool we use did not file a report in the time that, averagely, would have raised around 3-5 problems.

8 Likes

and finally i am able to see new look of My Kodular today. :joy:

1 Like

Returning 400 means that the request was malformed. In other words, the data stream sent by the client to the server didn’t follow the rules. The client SHOULD NOT repeat the request without modifications. It means that the request itself has somehow incorrect or corrupted and the server couldn’t understand it. The server is refusing to service the request because the entity of the request is in a format not supported by the requested resource for the requested method . Therefore, it prevents the website from being properly displayed. To fix a 400 Bad Request error, it is best to start diagnosing the issue from the client side itself. Complete the steps outlined in this section to help diagnose and correct the error.

• Check for errors in the URL.
  • Clear Browser Cache and cookies.
  • Clear DNS Cache.
  • Check your File upload Size.
  • Deactivate Browser Extensions.
  • Contact the site owner to report the 404 error.