I can not access my account

I already did it 2 days ago and so far I have no solution and no email return.

First no point in mention Diego all the time, they are doing there best to solve this

FYI, I as Moderator, can’t log in either

I know that they are doing there best and appreciated. But they need to solve this issue ASAP because i need to release new updates. I have 180k plus users on my apps. Thank’s

Do one thing. In started I am also getting errors. try to open you kodular account using Google. may be it’s helpful for you. @MehtabSayys

And I request you please don’t mention & blame Diego for every prblm…

I’m not blaming Diego. He is doing his best for us and we are earning from our apps because of kodular. I created an account using gmail and it worked, I received the activation code. But the domain email where I had my apps “@ dr.com” I didn’t get any activation link.

B r o is a word we don’t like to see. You tried to circumvent that by using spaces in between. Don’t do that.

1 Like

Okay Peter

any resolution so far?

What’s the error… please Describe… @Alpha_Alpha

I can’t access my account after Kodular update. I already created an account with the same email, but there is no email for confirmation. Already checked the spam and trash and also has nothing.

Please have a look
@Alpha_Alpha

Where can I remove this “block”?

Better you can ask Diego about it or you have to wait may be other moderator will help you
@Alpha_Alpha

I’m still waiting for some answer.

This approach was confirmed by multiple users that it works

1 Like

I tried many times but still not able to login.

1 Like

Try to Login with twitter, Gmail, Github which you registered with same email.

My account is not activated… I opened my account before 4 days… Please activate my account

Hello, welcome to the community. Can you please explain more? Do you think that you haven’t received the confirmation email?

I do not know exactly what happened I cannot access my Creator and community from my PC phone in my PC I am not logged in . I tried three different browser but I can not access after yesterday night everything was solved
I was deeply shaken if I lost my Creator account