Kodular Creativity - UI Designs, Animations, and Blocks

Hi, friends, I’m Kumar, in this topic me and you can share all the creativity made in Kodular, you can share like UI Designs, Blocks, Animations etc.

My creativities

Don’t forget to share yours :wink:
In this way, we can improve our Skills

25 Likes

Here’s mine Not that Good but I am Still working on It.

14 Likes

You tried best @VSatish :heart_eyes:
Can I please know how you made round notifier dialogue?

5 Likes

I used Custom Dialogue with Cardview :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

3 Likes

You did it in Kodular or another builder, as i know when i use card in kodular it makes round coroner :thinking:

3 Likes

It’s Made In Kodular cause Correctly Lockdown is Going on so I am Working my my old Projects.

3 Likes

Whenever I use custom dialogue with card view, notifier shows a grey/black corners, how you solved it?

3 Likes

I used my Brain And Showing Dialogs with Transparent Horizontal or Vertical Arrangements batter I will Suggest you To Use Layout Dialogue extension by @Jerin_Jacob .

1 Like

How is this. This app is not released yet.

5 Likes

Can I please get the topic link :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Maybe you can use differnt fonts.

You Can Try With This Extension.

2 Likes

That’s an earning app…

7 Likes

Do not make earning app

1 Like

@ontstudios @Vedang Never mind, just UI

its Just A Copy Of One App available on Play store and it was an Requirement of one friend so i made it else i am also against using earning app. and this discussion is about ui so i am presenting all available ui i have currently.

2 Likes

Here is a simple design for Side Menu

8 Likes

When I was new to Kodular I created earning apps with tons of ads, 3 banner and 4 interstitial in 1 screen, I was not knowing that earning app’s exits in our earth, I learnt from bad YouTubers about earning app. They just wanted to earn money, They are the expert of AdMob :crazy_face: and earning apps with rubbish content.

3 Likes

Looks good clean and simple UI.

1 Like

Earning apps are not very useful but passing such comments

is just discouraging developers and should be avoided

3 Likes