Kodular platform in live app test or app preview is next features add

hello sir can you possible next features is without code app tests. means by kodular platform in live app test or app preview is next features add

Welcome, try again. It is impossible to understand what you are trying to say.

1 Like

sir now app test kodular platform in scan to barcode after app live test in moblie but can possible to add new live app test features in kodular platform. sir this features add that time app test not need to barcode & scan app live test can possible as well as this is helpful to live test app to easy live test and change in app live

Which language is this? :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Could not understand anything. Please ask questions in English.

Neither English nor hindi.
It is Hinghlish (Hindi+English)

2 Likes

i think he is saying , is there any future update will come where we can test our application without the companion application, like a virtual emulator inbuild in their website.

Right sir you are understand my message meaning sir I ask to without kodular companion test app. Next any future update will come on Test application add in website like a virtual emulator not need to kodular companion

1 Like

If I am not wrong, this topic is already been posted under I Want section.

No
That topic is related to login system in companion.

I suggest that you should download a PC app for example BlueStacks and there you can preview your app on PC

What about installing companion on phone?

1 Like

@ skulteti_balazs
The apps are so much laggy

any future update will come where we can test our application without the companion application, like a virtual emulator inbuild in their website.

I think no.
Wait…
But why you need an inbuilt emulator.
Install companion on phone and test it.

Having a web browser based android emulator? :thinking::thinking:
Probably No,
But in future we may test our apps live from a light emulator only designed to run kodular apps just as App Inventor has.
I again repeat we may have , not for sure,
I think it is hard to create a custom emulator which support latest android SDK and is light enough
But let’s see what happens in future

1 Like

When you buy yourself a chromebook, you can run the companion on your chromebook and have kodular and the companion running in the same screen.

4 Likes

This will be my next acquisition! :pray:

1 Like