Kodular sending a link to friends to download my app

Hi I just wonder the best way to send a link to my friends to download my app, is Taifun useful for it too?
Thanks

i prefer to usse activity starter

Thank you for your time, i will try that :upside_down_face:

It is unclear what you mean here?

maybe he is sayingg
if taifun extensions can hellp or not?

dint quite got it

Hi Peter,
Just to let you know that I have been searching google and also i have seen several videos before I ask a question, I do not need to steal a question from anybody. I always tried everything first otherwise I wouldnt ask. As a moderator i think you have to treat people with respect, and thanks my problem is solved.

1 Like

can u tell how it got solved
it willl help in future to others

2 Likes

All have rights to ask questions here but once solved say the answer don’t keep secret in future others might learn from it

I don’t know where you get that impression. I asked for a clarification of your question.

2 Likes

Hi everyone this is how I solve the problem to share a link of any app in google play. except from some apps like whatsapp or facebook that I think because of privacy policy they are restricted.
The name of the app I have use : com.roboto.one is not a real one to avoid problems with the privacy policy, in this case I can not publish name of apps that are not mine. But I have tried this code with real app names and it works perfectly.
Happy coding!!

share_a_link_part3

Hi everyone: This is the solution it works!!

The package name com.roboto.one may have something to do with Google’s font family Roboto. Next time, try to use a package name that you can remember and that you don’t think any other app has claimed already.

Ok thanks for the comment

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.