New Commission System is very high!

Yes I have 2 app published in my own Google Play Console (not rented one) and both app had no ads. How is it related to this topic?

If you are saying it to clear whether I’m in favour of earning or not then I must say you… I am in favour of both quality as well as earning.

2 Likes

Guys why are you all arguing for commission. Every one need money to run the server. Wven today everything started with money if kodular takes some commission then whats wrong with you all. I love kodular because its completely advanced & i already published which are ads free…

I agree , if kodular take commison like this then kodular will loose users because There are many builders who are providing service providers for free.

1 Like

Then you may be sitting in front of computer for hours just to fun… But, I can’t serve quality contents for free…

2 Likes

Where do you see argument? It’s called exchange of thoughts.

1 Like

Bro, it takes up to 44% of your earning…

3 Likes

I just read the message & found it so sorry if i am wrong

yes, i agree with you bro

1 Like

Everybody is always free to go. Nobody is stopping anybody.

2 Likes
  1. This is why we need feedback
    If a lot of users get high commissions we will surely reduce it in upcoming updates

2. If you use all features it is very high, yeah, but because you use in app purchases
    It is supposed that you also have another income source which is free of commission
    So, yeah, it’s 44% from ads, but also 0% from in app billing

5 Likes

I think that in upcoming days commission is going to be low.

2 Likes

I was willing to pay up to $ 100 a year to remove the fee from kodular

2 Likes

these statements are not correct for someone who is an administrator

3 Likes

But, 10% from In app Billing component! :wink:

3 Likes

Which is being applied to the ad component, not to the in app billing…
If you only use in app billing without advertising its 0%…

2 Likes

Really in app biling is completely free? . I don’t know about it. Thank you…

In App Billing has commission system with Google…not with Kodular (until ads are used in the same app)

I have paid Rs. 130/- on Rs. 100/- purchase in an app (No that was not made with Kodular).

I think it’s clearly described when registration was done for In App Billing.

1 Like

Ohk. Actually i never used inapp biling system before. so i am little confused how it works…Thank you

ya i know but actually its all on the no. of component which we are using…