(Paid) Extension Google Chrome Cast

Google Chrome Cast

Latest Version : 13
Released: 08 December 2022
Last Updated: 05 January 2023
Required Api : 22
Permissions: android.permission.ACCESS_DOWNLOAD_MANAGER,android.permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION,android.permission.RECORD_AUDIO, android.permission.MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS, android.webkit.resource.VIDEO_CAPTURE,android.webkit.resource.AUDIO_CAPTURE,android.launcher.permission.INSTALL_SHORTCUT

• Full screen video feature (OnShowCustomView and OnHideCustomView)

• Pause and Resume webview

• Download offline pages and load them without internet connection

• Create webpage shortcuts

• Error occurred event

• Evaluate Js and get result

• Accepts external links

Methods

Player

blocks

Star

blocks

Connect With IP Address

blocks

Launch App

blocks

Pause

blocks

Stop

blocks

Resume

blocks

Device id

blocks

Add Media

blocks

Connect Device

blocks

Index

blocks

Cast Desconnect

blocks

Cast Connect

blocks

Cast Download

blocks

Loading Player

blocks

Error Cast

blocks

Exit Full Screen

blocks

Full Screen

blocks

All Blocks

image player

Cast function

@yanquisalexander @salazar6cristopher

Documentation Error List

Help Google

https://support.google.com/chromecast/troubleshooter/2995236?hl=pt-BR

Apk Demo

GoogleChormeCast.apk - Google Drive

Downloads Aix File

Pety Extension

6 Likes

APK Demo requests “id Video”

3 Likes

Thanks for your contribution
Unfortunately you forgot to follow the naming conventions

Please update your extension and adjust the screenshots of the blocks accordingly

Taifun

Why post something useless? and you don’t respond to comments, or is it just to scam with sales? Do you think that someone could buy AIX from you without trying it, apart from the fact that your user account does not give any guarantee, is it false?

The fact that you do not like my comment does not exempt you from being a scammer.

• Original account @ooooooo
  • Account for scams @Pety_Extensions
  • Facebook with several fake accounts
  • Sample APK is useless
  • He says he resides in Mexico, his billing account is from Brazil and his mobile uses the EU prefix
  • None of your possible names match the billing account Janailson Matias Santos

I have all the receipts and payment captures, email confirming the purchase, and later WhatsApp messages that he never responded to send the AIX since the shipment is not automatic as it says.

That and many more observations that confirm what has been said.
you can keep the payment, but I hope it helps to prevent other members

@Kodular

2 Likes

I unlist this for know until this is cleared. Firstly, why do you have multiple accounts @Pety_Extensions?

1 Like

Despite the fact that @ooooooo tried to disassociate himself from the account @Pety_extensions by removing the likes and references, both accounts continue to function normally, I don’t know if it violates the rules to have 2 accounts, but to impersonate another person as well as not to scam with his true identity it’s immoral, by the way, it’s not just 2 accounts, it has several, for example, another is @carlos_henrique.
Most do not report out of embarrassment or because the cost is low, but in the networks many manifested various scams, apparently having one of the premium accounts gives you some privileges in the community.

@Kodular