Quiz App Answer Notifier With Airtable

Hello friends my app are some problem please help me I will share screenshot and blog image please see it and give me a solution

The software is right answer but notifier is wrong show
Why

Use of Compare text instead of the ‘=’ logic block that you have used

Correct

1 Like

OK I tried it

That’s are not working same problem come

Can you show the blocks after edit? Also perform ‘Do it’ on the compare block during live testing to see if you are getting the answer as expected

Sure I can show block after edit

1 Like

What about this?

Why you are using notifier.

Everytime when user selects wrong answer he will be shown notification which is like disturbing, instead of that change the background color of option choosen. Red for wrong and correct option background color to green.

This will looks good and user friendly.

2 Likes

You can test with an extra label and display what text did you get after “replace all text” block then check it that is it same as label_1, I think you will get your solution.

I can send u my project AIA can you check it

Actually this will be same as Do it, only if @SI_Zakir_Khan does that

1 Like

Where to use the extra label

Send I will check it

Can you give me your contact details any as WhatsApp number or gmail

Just tap on my icon and send private message so no one else can get that it’s so simple

Print the content of Label_1 using the Notifier’s “show alert” block.
Your comparison block is always returning false, which is why the correct answer is never registered

Did you get solution for that notifer error?
I have same problem

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select “Download Blocks as Image”. You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Yes I got solution