Releasing details of SDKs we use with monetization components

Could you reply about this topic please @Kodular @Diego @Vishwas

2 Likes

Hello Please resolve my Issue…
Kodular

3 Likes

Working on it. Update coming soon

1 Like

Ok good luck. Thanks for replying in community.

1 Like

Please update the Ad Manager Sdk Version and when next update is coming ?

3 Likes

How much year to update ads SDK

2 Likes

When everyone move to other platform then they will update their Sdks and make their own apps and earn money from them :roll_eyes: :unamused:
This is also the reason of low fill rate because kodular is using Sdks version 19.7.0 and Google latest Sdks version is 21.1.0 thats why Google is giving inventory to updated Sdks version…

Message from SDK provider :warning:
Sdk Version 19.8.0 and lower version
Screenshot_20230213_102215_Samsung Internet

4 Likes

Ad serving is not impacted by the SDK version. If you go to the linked page, you’ll see this table:

There is no difference for Ad Serving on a deprecated version. We’ll update our SDK before the sunset deadline.

2 Likes

Why ad manager accounts not creating my friend try to make ad manager account but only page refresh

1 Like

Seing you replying it is like a miracle because now days @Vishwas and @Diego are not real replying to clients I don’t real know why. Please @Diego and @Vishwas don’t be like @deephost.

Kindly we need your support.

Please impliment the Run app in the Background because there is no any extension that can solve this problem even itoo aix is not real making this feature to %100

Also bring back AdMob since it is the best ever than the other out there.

1 Like

I do check that and also didn’t mentioned that ads stop serving on deprecated version but it affects the inventory currently I’m using optimise settings for my ads but didn’t getting the fill rate so kodular shouldn’t wait for the deadline and they should update their Sdks earlier

I think Vishwas is no more part of the Kodular Team

Facebook ads not showing on this SDK totally 0

1 Like

We were expecting that in this new update Kodular will update Sdks but again Kodular disappointed us :disappointed: after the vishwas we didn’t get any support from Kodular regarding Ad manager issues

2 Likes

May I know where are you getting that information from? Assuming things is not a source of truth, and as far as we know Google does NOT affect inventory on deprecated versions (that’s sometjing we already asked a while ago).
If your inventory is affected, it does not mean that it’s because the SDK version. There can be multiple reasons for that, and pointing to it will just lead to confusion.

And the same statement on not assuming things as truth can be applies to your sentence regarding staff members.

2 Likes

Why we didn’t receive a single reply on this ? What is the reason of low fill rate? Did Kodular staff discuss this issue with Google? When video inventory available? When open bidding enable?

2 Likes

Hello Diego the low fill rate and low earning effecting all users from last year end…

If this issue is app quality issue the issue only face that user. But here almost all users facing issue.

Banner ad impression also down for all users…

If all of them is facing this issue i think the problem is not from our side…:roll_eyes:

Please correct me if a say anything wrong…

Hope you clarify the issue

3 Likes

@Diego Google release the Date of our Ad Manager Sdk Version Sunset Date (Q2 2023) when you’re going to update Sdk Version?

1 Like

Tomorrow is the day for Sunset of Kodular Ad Manager Sdk version. So what’s next dear @Diego any update?

please we are getting less filate this time on Google Ad Manager. just because of Sdk is sunset.
please @diego can you please fix this or @pavi2410

1 Like

Any update Regarding SDK update @Diego ?