Screen orientation changes automatically from portrait to landscape for a second

Hello

i have set orientation of every screen to portrait, and fortunately it was working well but after the new kodular update whenever a new screen is opened in my app it flips to Landscape for a second then automatically turns to portrait.
Autorotate is OFF in my mobile.
it’s working well with the app which was exported before the kodular’s new update. but when i imported the previous .aia file and exported it as .apk without making any changes to it, the problem to flip orientation starts.

Any Help. Thank you

1 Like
1 Like

Thanks for your reply.

2 Likes

May i please know, how long it may take for the next update. (Approximately)

1 Like

In the meantime, is there any workaround (in manifest, for example) that can prevent this from happening? In my case, I’ve used a clock to delay the adjustments in screen, but I’d like to avoid the strange behavior in the app’s update I have to publish.

1 Like

Why screen orientation changes problem is still exist? as the mind end of may was fixed to resolve this issue but it is still not fixed…

:point_down:

2 Likes

This bug is making my app update wait longer.

2 Likes

I’m really looking forward to it, is this bug fixed. Thank you

1 Like

I think this bug still exist. When the autorotate is on or /off, if the phone is on a horizontal position, screen goes landscape mode for a second then goes to potrait mode. But because of I use image sprites and and arrange the sizes of items according to the screen, all of image sprites are going insane. Yes all screens are set to the “potrait”.

Please fix this bugs as soon as possible

1 Like

Sorry, I don’t know if it’s just with me, but the bug still exists. :worried:

yes, you are right,it is still exist…

2 Likes

Yes, it still exists

1 Like

Please post a fix regarding this … Quick orientation flip issue.

still exists :slight_smile: