Uploading my App to google playstore

You can now upload only aab files and it’s good for app optimizations.

Is it a new app or are you trying to update an existing app?

Please it is a totally new App

Since you got this message

you are apparently trying to update an existing app. How (as APK or AAB) and when was this app uploaded?

grafik

So there should be an existing app that you already uploaded.

Go to grafik take a screenshot and post it.

For a new app, see here:

Your example is for MIT not Kodular. This is how Kodular shows projects
project options

How do I Export the keystore in Kodular?

To export keystore in Kodular - go to account - Preferences - export keystore

2 Likes

So what?
And how about replying to my posts?

1 Like

So sorry for my delay in reply. pardon me please my network here has been terrible

1 Like

The .aab successfully uploaded. Thanks Just that I am still trying now to publish as I was mandated to do testing of the app first.

1 Like

Upload the AAB first as an internal test track. This way you can check the Pre-Launch-Report later (maybe after an hour) and see which errors / issues were found by Google’s test devices.

I’ve never published an app on the Play Store without at least one Pre-Launch Report.

1 Like

These are the pre launch release reports. What do you think about it and what next step should I take since I have already clicked on rollout?

Thanks a lot

Please what does this mean? Should I ignore?

Yes, you can ignore all of them.

But you should also check / see the screenshots of your app in the Pre-Launch Report, if everything looks as expected on different devices!

Thanks you very much. So what next do I do now.

I have seen the screenshots and they are ok. Please what next?

If you are absolutely sure that there are no more problems, then lift app from internal test to production version and publish.

Download SHA1 key from your kodular account i.e 55:E7…so on and overwrite it in your NWD_NewsApp, export that .aab file and upload, it will solve ur problem…