Urgenly Fix - Ad Inventory

what kodular do with google in meeting? why not they rasie this issue. kodular should bring back vishwas to fix this serious issue.
vishwas is expert.

2 Likes

They might not have a chance to talk on meetings of professionals! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

They are nothing without Vishwas thatā€™s why they are sitting and laughing on us because they canā€™t do anything thatā€™s why experts from @Kodular already left

2 Likes

This issue is due to the content quality in appsā€¦

Currently kodular canā€™t do anything at this moment

:point_down::point_down:

ā€œThe Ad Manager problems are not on our side. All I can recommend is to curate your app content so Google detects better quality and serves more inventory to you.ā€

Staff replay

1 Like

wow who replied you this?

what about video interstital ads, Banner and rewarded ads? when they will add Open bidding & when they will add native & App-Open ads in kodular?

ask him

1 Like

I believe none is playing a game here! Joining hands with a tech giant is not easier.

It reminds me one line, ā€œAI2 is an educational project!ā€ Are we expecting beyond itā€™s limitations? May be, we are!

They canā€™t fix the issue thatā€™s why they are saying this why they donā€™t come on this topic why they donā€™t answer of our questions? Just lame excuses

2 Likes

Well said!

1 Like

Something better is comingā€¦ Itā€™s all sign of that somethingā€¦ We shall wait, but not too long.

1 Like

We are waiting from 3 months nothing happened

1 Like

Guys any improvement in the ad inventory?

1 Like

No change, i moved to in app purchase strategy.

2 Likes

We are too late to shift to other platforms
I think many of us already shifted

Good by kodular

2 Likes

I think thatā€™s great move

Yes we are late though

1 Like

I think kodular improve ads quality and high ecpm earlier March 2023.

2 Likes

They can fix it but they donā€™t know how to fix it after Vishwas leaving the Kodular

kodular should ask politely to google, why Vedio Ads are not working. - if you are partner with google then there should be positive solution.

1 Like

Ad manager ads getting worst day by day :expressionless: Thinking about old posts of Kodular Staff

1 Like

A few days ago I updated my apps with less ads. Then impression decreases day by day and CTR increases day by day. How to fix it

1 Like

Make sure you show ads on user activity then CTR will be less