View flipper images from airtable for $2

Can you show me how you stored image links to your Airtable?

If your spreadsheet looks like this
then you can use these blocks

hope this solved your problem, let me know

yes, my spreedshet same for that format, it loads the image successfully, but before that list index error appear, i tried the blocks you provide.

First delete ‘for each item in list’ and ‘add item to the list’ blocks because this is useless. Then use my blocks. It will work

So what happened after removing for loop and using blocks @TechStudy provided.

same. it load the images in the flipper and start filpping, but before that happen index error again

1 Like

Show your updated blocks.
As something is still missing from us.

not yet touch the blocks, coz i done my best so i dont know any our method, my blocks is exactly same as @TechStudy

We can’t keep guessing and It’s pointless in trying to help you with a lack of information

Either you show us all your blocks or you solve this yourself by using do it or disabling block by block until you identify which block is causing the error

/Boban

4 Likes

Are you ready to pay me $2 ?
:grin:
No I don’t need that.:innocent:

Here is a working apk. Slide_airtable.apk (4.1 MB)
Check if it is working or not.

sure, i give u $2, pm me bro.

@consoleheretohelp has confirmed that it is working so here is aia file and blocks.
Slide_airtable.aia

Blocks

My blocks also looks like this but he said the blocks did not worked

My poorly drawn picture showed the same thing

Probably he did not try things properly which we provided him with :rage::boom::hole:

/Boban

2 Likes

Yes you are right

Is it possible when clicking on an image open a link for example? Would it also be possible if the link was in airtable?:thinking:

Is this related to the question of the topic? If not first search the forum and if it is not there then open another topic.

I think so.
View flipper images from airtable.
A yes or no was enough.:wink:

I think it is possible. Please create a new post first then we can help you more

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.