What about the package name?

The question is what happens when I upload it to playstore. I wonder if it accepts the new kodular version?

No, I checked it and imported an old AppyBuilder project into Kodular, adjusted the package name, increased the version number, created the APK and updated the last (current) app version (built with AI2): no problems.

PS: Of course, I used AppToMarket or APK Studio Editor to sign the app with the same keystore.

1 Like

You have to sign the app with the same keystore as the current (Play Store version).

2 Likes

everything ok, uploaded to Play Store, thanks

1 Like

I just assumed that if everything else was right such as. package name, keystore, next step that differs and may cause issues is class name

Yeah, but if that could cause a problem, there should be problems every time you import a project from another builder. This shouldn’t just happen by accident.

Never worried about this as I’m changing package name the old way and the only way to get the real package name

yes, of course it’s safer, but it’s a lot of work to do it “the old way” …

Depends on how you set up your environment to do that (for everything 5min)

I have received this notification 10 times in the last hour. Is there any hope that this will be fixed soon?

2 Likes