Yoga Exercise App with Kodular (an old Project)

What is the name of your app?

Yoga Exercise

Describe your app:

Created with help of bottom navigation and viewpager a beautiful slides menu and many amazing things, App Contains Yoga Exercises and Meditation poses

Screenshots:

App Store/Download link:

AIA file (Not Available yet)

9 Likes

I noticed one thing that your app has 50+ Downloads only and have 82 … 5 Stars … Did you gave reviews from different accounts by yourself ?

Why do you think he did it?

/Boban

Google Play never says the specific download counts, only 50, 100, 500, 1000 etc. So 82 download count will look as 50+ in Google Play by users. Only app developer can see the exact count.

3 Likes

it takes time to update downloads.

@yusufcihan For example app has 99 Downloads and from 99 peoples 82 gave 5 reviews … Logic?? … my App has 1000+ downloads and only got 23 reviews with 4.6 rating

That’s why I’m asking …if he did… why did he did this

Nice app but I found it

It needs media and files permission to show animations from files, which i use downloder to download at first startup,

Downloads are up to 90+ but play store only shows 50+ 100+ 1000+ like this , As @yusufcihan said…

2 Likes

I am just waiting for Kodular to give option to show gif images in app, so we can show easily, because i have used web view to show gif and gif are coming from files not supporting assets, just waiting for kodular or i will make image animations in next update to solve this problem, because in my phones works fine but for other user after new update its showing missing photos error, soon i will change animations to pictures

1 Like

Rated 5 stars and already uninstalled :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha, in next update i will fix that, thinking about canceling gif images and adding simple images and change that images with clock to make an animation

2 Likes

Take a look at this post …

1 Like

This extension is not playing gif this is for png image and play that image , but for single image, not working as good for many images, i have an extension that playing gif in appybuilder but not working in kodular

I like it. Very simple and straight to the point.
If I am allowed some criticism, don’t use the shaded font in the opening screen over the images. Instead use plain white. It will look more professional.
And there’s a typo. It says “Worout” instead of workout, but that only shows after I go to another tab and then go back to it.

1 Like

Thanks for your suggestions bro, i really appreciate that, and also for giving me a mistake notification, thats a typing mistake and i will sure fix that, Thanks a lot,

1 Like

It’s possible he bought the reviews or asked friends to review the app.

2 Likes

Are you using some API for the app or you have stored data somewhere like firebase.

No, all data stored in application, in lists

1 Like