Becoming a ProKoder or how to contribute to the community

Just check your badges.

Then they must enter.

If someone making applications in Kodular, then he/she will probably show the finished app by creating a topic in the community. So he/she will create an account even he/she doesn’t want.

But, it is not your right to add advertisements if you are making earning app even it is very good.

5 Likes

level 3 can be granted when you become a Prokoder

if they don’t enter the community frequently then i think they shouldn’t be allowed to use those components. Because mostly new users try to build apps and put lots of ads in it and if ads wont show then all they can do is complain…

yes it is your right, you an do whatever you want but my suggestion is for preventing those users who come to this community for just ads purpose, those who wants ready made apps and put their ads on them. etc etc…

and don’t forget why i gave this suggestion -

3 Likes

prokoders

this is difficult

I tried to reach this for a while and did not succeed

1 Like

It’s not difficult… You have to complete all the task, go to your account and check

1 Like

Where???:grin:

1 Like

Make sure to put the #iwanttobeaprokoder at the end of link. :laughing:

2 Likes

Nice joke… Robert

1 Like

It really works…

1 Like

Nope, it doesn’t work

1 Like

It worked, I’m good in everything but a little bit mistake :sweat_smile: i did lastly

Most of my posts were flagged by Cian, he’s in trust level that’s why my posts were deleted. BTW thanks for informing me @Robert

1 Like

Let’s not hijack this topic, shall we? :slightly_smiling_face:

Coming back to the topic, it’s not very viable to enable ads only for TL3+.
New users can easily circumvent this by means of third-party extensions.

3 Likes

it also depends on your behavior and communication skills and also it depends on the kodular staff, whether to give you prokoder badge or not.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure they will never give me​:grin::sweat:

Why not @Yasir_Shakoor? just help others, respect others and contribute to the community.

Btw this is going Off-Topic and need to stop. i hope you understand.

2 Likes

how to???

This is going really off-topic now. I will split this topic.

2 Likes

I edited an old topic from @Diego and post the link here

2 Likes

you are right

I once posted this in the ProKoder Lounge, the special place for ProKoders, what i think Prokoders should do and how to behave.

Being a ProKoder should be special and only for the users who really contribute to Kodular. Just as Developers spend a lot of time on the development of Kodular a ProKoder has a lot of time spend on the Community. Helping users, showing them in the right direction but also telling what expected behaviour is in our community. What we allow and what we don’t allow.
As a ProKoder you represent Kodular in a way. You see its value in the world of mobile apps development. You understand that being a ProKoder brings responsibility. Your behaviour reflects on Kodular so you try to always be on your best behaviour.
But be always aware that we (ProKoders) are not the developers of Kodular. Don’t make statements like they come from the developers themselves. If we confuse our users they will leave. There will always be users that will not follow community guidelines. It is the task of the admins/mods to deal with them. Flagging posts that are not following community rules is best. Beware that you don’t start an argument with other users. ProKoders should also not quarrel amongst each other in public view. This also reflects bad on Kodular. Other users sometimes confuse ProKoders with Developers. Keep those discussions in the ProKoder Lounge group.

15 Likes