Movies Pro Plus:- Movies + Web Series + Live TV Aia

Hi,
Today i am introducing the Movies Pro Plus App. So i am too enthusiastic to launch this project. and i took more efforts for this project, to add some extra attractive features. You can see thouse atttractive features below.

Download from aiastoreshop

Publish Date:
2022-01-17T12:16:00Z

Movies Pro Plus = Movies Pro + Live TV

Attractive Feature:
the main interesting features or attractive feature of this project is Share QR Code, Advanced Video Player (Quality Controller, Caption, Speed Controller), Play Next Episode Button On Web series player.

1. Share QR Code & Scan QR Code (You can scan this QR code in other QR Scanner apps too):

1. Movie, Web Series & Live TV Video Player :
  • Movie Player:

• Web Series Player:

• Live TV Player:

1. Maintenance screen:

All Features:

Main App:

1. Splash screen
  2. Professional DashBoard
  3. Intro Screen
  4. Registration Screen
  5. Login Screen
  6. Movies + Web series + Live TV
  7. Category For Movies
  8. Search
  9. Share QR Code
  10. Scan QR Code Or Scan from image
  11. On Web Series screen Play Next Episode Button
  12. Save Playlist
  13. Profile
  14. Terms and Condition
  15. Privacy Policy
  16. Contact Us
  17. Maintenance Screen
  18. Image Banner Slider

Admin App Features:

1. Add or edit Movies
  2. Add or edit the Web Series
  3. Add New Category Inside the Live TV
  4. Add Or Edit the Live Tv Channels
  5. Add Banners

Screenshots:

Web Series Player:

Live TV Player:

[/details]

Test Apk File:

1. Movies Pro Plus

Test Login Details:
Mobile Number: 987654322
Password: Moviepro2023@@

๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฃ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐š๐ข๐š

In both project all features are same as written above, only their have few differences, that mentioned below

1. Movies Pro Plus
  • Paid Registration System
  1. Movies Pro Plus (Custom)
  • User can register free
  • Ads Has Been Placed Inside This Project
๐…๐€๐
  1. ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ญ?
  1. Movies Pro Plus Main Aia
  2. Movies Pro Plus (Custom) Main Aia
  3. Admin Aia
  4. Guide Videos
  5. Chat Support (Terms & Conditions)
  1. ๐‡๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ž?
    For Price DM me

2. ๐–๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐๐š๐ญ๐š๐›๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐?
    Firebase

3. ๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ค๐จ๐๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ฑ?
    Yes

Download / Purchase:

Download from aiastoreshop

Official Aia store app:
Download Aia Store App To get aia like Deephost appstore, E-commerce, News App Aia, Job App Aia, Music App Aia, Wallpaper app aia, & Much More

Copyrights:
All Images and sample video are used for test purpose their is no intension to make commercial use of any of the content that used inside this project.

Credits:
The Big thanks to Kodular, and all extension developer, and thanks @zainulhassan for the Exoplayer extension.

4 Likes

Can you please provide evidence it is legal for people to watch these movies and tv programmes?

In the screen shots there movies such as spiderman no way home , pushpa . Do you know movies puspa and others needs a liscence , so its illegal work please remove it or edit the screenshot

1 Like

Wow the UI is dope. Amazing work as always. Plus great to see Exoplayer being used as the video player. The design is so awesome.

@deanart2012 @UnknownMan541 no need to panic. Heโ€™s just using the images as a reference for showcasing his app design. Moreover he has already mentioned that the images belong to the respected owners and not to him. So as long as you donโ€™t use copyrighted stuff in a published app, its well and good.

1 Like

You can use this or maybe just use exoplayer and set video scaling to fit.

1 Like

How much is it?

1 Like

Thanks @zainulhassan , i were know this copyright kind of reply i will get on this topic, thats why i were added the copyright note. And yes sorry i forgive to gave credit i will update the post when i come back to home.
Thanks

Check your dm

Yes, i will update it soon

Due to heavily load on the screen Android 11 start crashing

I also made an app with heavily load on the screen because of bulk ui but it doesnโ€™t crash (more than 2000 block per screen) but your movies pro app crashes due to size, live tv app and this one does not respond you should change your database so that it may work or video background extension is causing this problem
Your app size is 17 MB so may be it is a problem

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Okay, i will take a look on it.
Thanks for reporting

I think this may help you :-

How much ?

1 Like

what is the value of aia?

1 Like

@Deneme_Cepte & @onplayapps Check your messages.

the application crashes when i click play movie

are you testing on emulator? if no then which version code your mobile has

1 Like

@Earn_Money_online Which Video Player You Are Using In Your Project

Exoplayer by @zainulhassan