Not able to send photo in chat view

it looks like noone currently is interested in bug fixing your complete project…
try to create a small example project, which shows your issue…

use Do it to debug your blocks, see also tip 4 here App Inventor: How to Learn | Pura Vida Apps
see also Live Development, Testing, and Debugging Tools

Taifun

2 Likes

any suggestion for this…!

yes…
try to create a small example project as small as possible, which shows your issue…
Taifun

ALREADY SENT FULL BLOcks
In my CHAT APP
MSG SENDING PERFECT BUT PHOTO NOT SEND.
Only url goes to other end user plas help

WHEN SEND MSG RECEIVER ONLY RECEIVE URL OF PHOTO INSTEAD OF PHOTO.PLSS SUGGEST ANY CHANGE FOR MY BLOC

anyone here to solve my problem?

anybody ? could you please help me ???

Please stop spamming and be patient. When someone can help you they will.

I was expecting answer since last week not spamming. For professional coader my question might be very easy but for me it’s big issue i am facing .

1 Like

It is indeed spamming where you keep asking for help for the same thing repeatedly. You have asked so now please be patient and wait for someone to answer.

When I send msg to other end user
Shows images from my side but that user receive only link. what changes i need to do to show image instead of link

In this block you put only message block without image message and this cause to send image as a URLso you should use if function and add image block in the part of else or else if
Try to modify it.

1 Like

i will check this out send me the aia file

My blocks are as above …Please check and suggest me solution.

do 1 thing whenever the user receives an image the dynamic image component should display the photo in the url

Can u please show me with blocks

i will try to show

please post your aia so i can make the change

hello @NV_Browser_3.O . also tell me how I can upload an image in one screen and send to next screen together with some other texts. Like or example a picture and its description