[Free] Async Procedures | Extension

Async Proc

Async Proc is an Extension which you can use to run a Procedure asynchronously. You no longer have to wait for a loop to finish and don’t worry about your app Crashing due to Android System thinking that your app crashed while doing intense processes.

BLOCKS:

EVENTS :

Capture

FUNCTIONS :

HOW TO USE?

Call a Procedure From Anywhere On You app using this block
Capture

Call a Procedure After a Certain Time Using this Block
Capture
Delay Should be in ms.

Call A Procedure After a Certain Time Which accepts arguments
Capture
the a is the 1st item in the list
the b is the 2nd item in the list

NOW THE FUN PART!

Call a Procedure Async Using this block
Capture

These 2 Blocks Do the same Function But with Arguments in it
Capture

Hope This Helps You Guys!

NOTE: THE SOURCE CODE DOES NOT BELONG TO ME! THE CREDIT GOES TO Evan Patton (MIT)

DOWNLOAD

Note: Download link is broken, please download the extension from post #61 below provided by @hammerhai

48 Likes

Great job keep up the good work :metal:

4 Likes

OH FINALLY. Thanks for the awesome work! :smiley:

4 Likes

Thanks, @OfficialDjJohn and @Kanishka_Developer. All Credits to Evan Patton for the source Code. I only Build the extension

3 Likes

Nice work brother go ahead :blush::+1:

4 Likes

So with this extension we can do heavy operations without freze is that true Thanks for it! I will try

3 Likes

Yes that is true

3 Likes

I will try but is it possible and alternative link for your free extension.We need register for download it.I think you can upload it here.Also Google drive or other platforms make it easy

3 Likes

Yes you have to register for a account. It is my website and I host my files there. You have to register in order to download the file in future again also you will get an email to download the Extension. As a promotion offer 3$ is being granted to those who are new there.

Is there any problem with registering?

3 Likes

Nope, no problem with register.I prefer direct link for free extension, who love register :slight_smile: fill too much forms

1 Like

Yeah it’s too much work I guess like people told me, mine has less form areas and they still complain :joy:, love your extension though.

2 Likes

Only important sites are worth logging in to

/Boban

5 Likes

:joy: You’re funny.

I will make Guest Download Enabled so that everyone can download without registering :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I enabled Guest Account, now everyone can download The Extension without registering ! Sorry for not enabling this feature earlier

2 Likes

You are nailing it bro you are continuously making extensions, i also want to learn fast and make my extensions.
Wish me luck

and this extension is awesome bro now i don’t have to use the multiple timer component anymore.

1 Like

I wish you all the luck to be able to make extensions. If you need any help don’t hesitate to ask :grinning:

1 Like

I tried it but i think its not work with this example

Created copy of all Quicksort blocks.Added prefix ASYNC to names.Changed all produce calls to async i think its make loop and this loop never end.I want use async quicksort, is it possible?

What Have you done so Far?

Pressed button too much time and error happend

QuickSortxxx(1).aia (28.8 KB)

Is it possible change it to async