[Free Extension] Responsive App Size Extension (Best Update V3.0)

Hello Friends, Today I Am Going To Provide You A New Responsive App Size Extension. After Use This Extension You Can Make Your App Responsive For All Kind Of Devices. This is my first extension. Try This Extension And Tell Me Your Response. :slightly_smiling_face:

Release date: 2021-04-07T18:30:00Z
Update On: 2021-04-10T18:30:00Z
Developed By App Helper

Our YouTube Channel Link

Note:- My English Is Not So Good So Please Adjust. :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

Some Screenshots About Responsive And Non Responsive App

New Update Screenshots V3
Now you can make your app more responsive in any mode Like Landscape, Portrait And Split Screen Mode. :hushed: :hushed:

Blocks Images V3.0

Capture

After Use This Extension You Can Make Your App Very Responsive.

How To Use This Extension?

1st Ans:- If you want to make your app responsive also when it is in split-screen then you can use this extension like this. :point_down: :point_down: (Recommended You To Use This ​Method.)

Aia File:-ResponsiveAppSize.aia (10.2 KB)

2nd Ans:- If you do not want to make your app responsive also when it is in split-screen then you can use this extension like this. :point_down: :point_down:

Aia File:-ResponsiveAppSize1.aia (9.2 KB)

Test Apk:- Responsive App Size V3.apk (5.2 MB) V3.0

Google Drive Test Apk Link:- Download Test Apk V3

Extension:-com.apphelper.responsiveapp.aix (7.0 KB) V3.0

Note:- Do not use percent value, use pixel values.

For More Information Watch This Video:- Watch Tutorial Video

35 Likes

If load in Landscape mode, work bad.

1 Like

This is the problem of the test app. now try it.

1 Like

please follow the naming conventions and update your extension accordingly

Taifun

1 Like

I tried everything for SAMSUNG old TouchWiz devices, even written thousands of blocks and tried many extensions, nothing fixed my problem in list view and in settings screen the problem was only in TouchWiz (like Galaxy J7 prime) and some old 16:9 models but an FREE extension did that and I tested all 16:9 devices available in my home and It worked GREAT.

My sincere appreciation Thank you so much @AppHelper_Studio for the extension ! .

Rating : :star: :star: :star:

Why 3 Stars?
Landscape mode is ultra bad and sizes are not proper.

When I loaded screen in Portrait mode and then rotated to Landscape, It works as it should very neat and clean sizes and proper fonts.

But when I was in Landscape and opened app or When i moved to another screen my app sizing was too bad as i said earlier.

My request is that please add option or block to do Portrait Responsiveness same in Landscape as I said in this point. (When I loaded screen in Portrait mode and then rotated to Landscape, It works as it should very neat and clean sizes and proper fonts.)

If you will do that, It will be appreciated as there is no such extension available (that I have tried) is Super RESPONSIVE like this one. In Portrait mode only please add option to do same responsiveness in landscape also PLEASE, I will rate 5 Stars.

See in Portrait Mode its Proper

In Split Screen again I want to say please add same Responsiveness as in Portrait Mode.

and In Landscape mode also add the same responsiveness.

In Split Screen everything other was OK but Custom Title bar height and some components height in another screens was bad.

In Landscape mode nothing was OK, the height, settings screen, Custom Title bar and other issues.

3 Likes

I don’t know why but I feel something suspicious.

3 Likes

What do you mean? @vknow360

Ok thank you for told me about this problem. i will fix it soon.

Thanks, Please fix it fast
:sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

RP.apk (5.2 MB)

Hello, Test this apk and tell me can it work properly in your device ??

In my redmi k30 It works perfect in portrait and landscape.

2 Likes

New Update V3 Best Update

Blocks Images

Capture

Extension And Aia:- Visit First Post

7 Likes

Thanks for updating my friend I will check and reply you at 8:00 PM as I am busy

1 Like

Please tell me how can I update it by deleting the old one then installing new one or I should overwrite it, Please Reply!!

1 Like

You can delete the old version and then input the new version.

Are you sure?

WOW! It is working ULTRA Properly
RATING : :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Special Thanks to @AppHelper_Studio

1 Like

Thank you for your support.

Its a really awesome extension. Pretty useful

But I would not use an extension to make my app responsive cause most of the time you can use percentage values and it works like a charm. But still you can use this extension in smaller projects but I would recommend not to use this extension in production apps cause its just an extra weight on the app. You can use percentage or dynamic values and they work fine. However its just my opinion.

6 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)