Steps to sign, update and publish your application in Google Play Store, Api 30 Android 11

Steps to sign, update and publish your application in Google Play Store, Api 30 Android 11

Thanks to these wonderful tutorials I was able to sign android.keystore,
Apk transform to ABB, sign ABB with our android.keystore
awarded by kodular

thanks to those who made it possible

Method solved by
Author SimpleDimple

Tutorial
Edit or Modify the AAB file - change API 29 to 30 android 11
How to add asset and sign aab file

Method solved by
Author PuntoTomer Shami

Tutorial
Tutorial for signing an aab file

Sign android.keystore
Path to sign our application

Route to sign new version of our application
java -jar C:\ --keystore=C:\ --alias=androidkey --output=C:\ --include-cert --encryptionkey=

Path to update the signature of our application
java -jar C:\ --keystore=C:\ --alias=androidkey --output=C:\ --encryptionkey=

How to get it --encryptionkey =

Select this option
“Exporting and uploading a key from a Java keystore”

1 instale OpenJDK11U-jdk_x64_windows_hotspot_11.0.12_7

2 Download Pepk.jar from the Google Play Store console

3 Download android.keystore from the kodular console

Path Pepk.jar

java -jar C:\Users\Belsoft\pepk.jar --keystore=C:\Users\Belsoft\android.keystore --alias=androidkey --output=C:\Users\Belsoft\FirmaApp\Apptutorial.zip --include-cert --encryptionkey=

We add to our Google Play console the signature generated in this path C:\Users\ Belsoft\FirmaApp\ Apptutorial.zip

° C:\Users\ Belsoft\FirmaApp\ are folders selected through Powershell or CMD

° I suggest you install java in the default path

° java -jar C:\Users\Belsoft\pepk.jar

is the path where the pepk.jar file that we download in the Google play console is hosted or here
Download Pepk.jar from the Google Play Store console

Edit AndroidManifest API 29 to API 30 transform Apk into AAB

If I already install java, it is not necessary to do it again
Tools
° install required python3.6 +
(“CMD o Powershell”)
pip install -r requirements.txt
° edit apk
APK Editor Studio

Author
simple125345
APK_TO_AAB download

APK_TO_AAB

*python run.py -i test.apk -o test.aab

*python run.py -h // show this help message and exit

inserter, to Powershell or Cmd
git clone https://github.com/simple125345/APK_TO_AAB

To check java and python is installed or not
type these command

python --version

java -version

Path APK_TO_AAB
C:\Users\Belsoft\APK_TO_AAB>python run.py -i C:\Users\Belsoft\APK_TO_AAB\LogInTutorial.apk -o C:\Users\Belsoft\APK_TO_AAB\o\LogInTutorial.aab

Sign ABB exported by APK_TO_AAB

This step is explained in the video
Download AABSigner

Correct process

If the process is correct the result will be this

Tips and possible faults
Write error in Powershell or CMD terminal file paths

[BT: 1.6.1] Error: The file ‘temp_20210901174513\modules\base.zip’ was not found.

Check the bar symbols that do not contain spaces you are typing the path of
temp_20210901174513\modules\base.zip “Right”
temp_20210901174513 \ modules \ base.zip “incorrect”

wrong Try this path

C:\Users\Belsoft\APK_TO_AAB>python run.py -i C:\Users\Belsoft\APK_TO_AAB\LogInTutorial.apk
–o C:\Users\Belsoft\APK_TO_AAB\o\LogInTutorial.aab

Remember when writing a path in the CMD terminal you have to respect the blank spaces,
commas and writing symbols

This solution applies to both when writing a Java or Python terminal, it is a very common error that can discourage you or think that your Java or Python console is broken.

9 Likes

If apps uses components or extensions that store files in external storage, there will be countless problems, bugs & crashes if the targetSdkVersion is manually set to 30. Because with targetSdkVersion = 30 (Android 11) and scoped storage it is no longer possible to save in the external storage (except in certain shared folders such as /Download, /Documents, /Music and the ASD). At least not on Android 10+ devices.

So you should / must wait until Kodular releases the targetSdk=30 update.

See also here:

6 Likes

Thanks for the information, by the way there are alternative means to solve these problems.
Will the applications that are launched with this modification if they do not use external or internal storage media, will they be harmed by the mentioned problems?

I tested the app on 5 different devices, Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime
Android 8.0, Alcatel 5059s Android 8.1.0, Samsung S8 Android 9 with one UI, Huawey y5 Android 8.1, LG G8 ThinQ android 10.
I clarify something the application that I modify does not use components or extensions that store files in external or internal storage
¿Will the application be affected by the mentioned issues?

most probably not… and as you tested on several devices, you seem to be on the safe side…
Taifun

Thanks for the clarification. I borrow the mobile phones of my relatives :smiley: :grin: :grin:
I also ran tests on my Firebase test console

Thanks for answering
@Taifun

1 Like

Great job video tutorial was great and explanation was good

4 Likes

Can we expect by 1st October 2021, kodular new upgrade will arrive targeting SDK 30? What’s your rough estimate?

@Adventures_of_Heman That depends on AI2.

2 Likes

you quickly showed encryption key point in video, without letting people know how to get it. i am stuck there itself

Select this option
“Exporting and uploading a key from a Java keystore”

1 Like

Don’t forget to mark as a solution if this was helpful to you :blush: :smiley: :smiley:

all these boring tutorials result in nothing instaed of wastage of time and efforts. I had been part of similar 2 more communities. everytime i had to face lot of propblems doing these things, dont know why. i am giving up now. its better to wait for official update of kodular.

No such option

I suggest you follow the Windows steps,
Create a production version or upgrade a production version?

Yes, definitive.

Maybe only for you because many people has done it without my help

Do you know why there is no such option because you publishing new app that’s why Play console don’t have and this option available for already published apps and if read my post I have written there you can replace the keystore file from libs folder for signing or use that aab with these guide

I asked many times to show output from A to Z but you always show half out put from downside how could I will know what command you execute

I already know what you have tried till now in my pm. it better to pm me your apk with key store I have done for many user

2 Likes

There are many people who succeeded, it took many hours to learn this procedure and not make the
most common mistakes because you have to apply patience and be attentive in the procedure and wait kodular Api 30 is the best option

If what I’m doing here bothers you, I suggest you stop trying, I did it in the hope that I could help and not hurt or harm your projects.

There are things that are better to learn and not wait for them to do for you

Shreya, I have always shared screenshots, the visible portion clearly showing I am following your command. The hidden portion consists of sensitive information. The minimum required information is already there. If still some specific information required, do let me know.

This has nothing to do with keystore, your command showing apk as corrupt while converting from apk to aab, I have shown full path to it in screenshot. Apk is fully installing in phone. Now, can you suggest something?