File path for unzip file component

hi i cant seem to nail the file path for the unzip file component i have tired /storage/emulated/0/ and ///storage/emulated/0/ then the destination folder has been /files name but its doing nothing.could anyone advise

1 Like

unzip

1 Like

''target to ZIP" must also include the whole path, give it a try
Also give try to this format of path
/mnt/sdcard/file.extension

1 Like

Thank you I will try this

Let us know is if it worked

It’s really hard to get it working, because there are several issues with the File component:

• Sometimes the full path and sometimes the relative is used (see blocks below)
  • WRITE permission is not queried automatically (only READ), so you have to ask manually for WRITE permission.
  • Permission granted is not triggered when the app starts for the first time, so you have to reload the screen.
  • Moreover: the File component can not access the assets with the APK (works only with companion).

To check this, here is the aia (images.zip is stored in the assets, so put it into the Download folder of your device: /storage/emulated/0/Download (Internal Storage > Download):

unzip_test.aia (3.8 MB)

I therefore strongly recommend that you use the Zip/Unzip extension and (if needed) the File extension of Taifun.
https://puravidaapps.com/zip.php

4 Likes

thank you very much this is very helpful and i am very grateful

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.